To make your job easier, here’s an outline of 7 steps to take when putting a group together.
1. Spread the word about the Weekend Getaway
Spread the word about the Weekend Getaway in your church or community 3-6 months before the event. It’s always best to first let your pastor know about your vision to help couples.
You can send your connections directly to the main info page for Weekend Getaways.
If you want to pass along brochures, you can order the amount you need. We’ll mail them out to you soon at no cost.
We’ve also put together this folder containing downloadable digital promo tools organized by conference location.
2. Gather the necessary information from each couple.
» This handy spreadsheet is a great way to record the necessary info both before you register your group and if you add more couples to your group later.
» You can also send this fillable pdf to couples, asking them to send it back to you filled in.
3. Once you have a group of at least five couples committed to come, register your group.
4. To register, start with one couple and choose “Group” under the registration type.
5. At this point, you’ll need to submit the payment for all of the couples you’ve registered.
6. You can register more than 5 couples at this point if you want.
You can register more than 5 couples at this point if you want. Or, once you’ve completed the registration, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your confirmation number and we’ll provide you with a personalized group discount code for additional couples to register at the group rate ($180 + $6 admin fee per/couple).
7. Groups need to be registered at a minimum of two days before the conference.
Also, Please Note
The couples in your group do not all have to attend the same conference. You can select their preferred conference location from any of the Weekend Getaways offered this season.
Group registration is non-refundable. But a credit equal to that couple’s group rate portion ($180) can be applied to a future conference or to another couple.