“Three weeks ago we had a conflict that nearly ended our 10 year marriage. This weekend has given us enlightenment, hope, encouragement and strength to re-focus our marriage. We will be sharing our experiences with all who may benefit from our growth.”
Husband of 10 years
“I didn’t know what to expect having never attended anything like this. I have been blown away by the wisdom, authenticity and truth that has been presented. Thank you for not talking from stereotypes or making us feel guilty if we aren’t the …Christian stereotypical wife/husband. Thank you for your honesty.”
Wife of 6 years
Who will be leading the sessions?
Neil & Sharol Josephson
Dave & Rushia Klassen
Keith & Sheila Gregoire
Randy & Donna Carter
Together since their teens, Randy and Donna have enjoyed a long marriage. For over two decades they have been speaking across Canada and beyond with Straight Talk, which they co-founded in 1994. Randy is a youth speaker and ministry strategist. Donna is a best-selling author and radio host. They are known for being fun, real and approachable.
Brent & Céleste Trickett
Sheldon & Valerie Dean
Sheldon and Valerie have been married for 17 years and are high school sweet hearts. It has been quite the rollercoaster ride, but they will both tell you they are married to their best friend. Sheldon is on staff with FamilyLife, and Valerie works part time as a Registered Nurse and part time with FamilyLife. Together they are raising 3 wonderful children. They love to work with couples to strengthen and improve marriages, encourage families, and teach people about the importance of having a Christ centred life.
Ben & Lisa Herbert
Matt & Arian Schorr
Matt and Arian Schorr have been married for 13 years and have 5 children. Matt, formerly a Police Officer, is now a Pastor in a local church. Arian was a public school teacher and now stays home, raising their growing family. They have a passion to see marriages and families thrive instead of survive. They enjoy roadtrips with their children and “doing life” with other families.
What will we do?
The weekend is a blend of full group sessions and downtime for the two of you - in fact a date night is built right in. The sessions have a workshop feel, mixing great information with time and tools for you to process what you are learning. And we mean just the two of you. There is no awkward sharing with strangers.
|7:00-9:00||Love That Lasts: Marriage Oneness|
|9:00-10:00||We Need To Talk (Communication)|
|11:00-12:30||Oneness in Disguise (Conflict)|
|2:00-3:30||I Do. No Clue. (Emotional Oneness)|
|3:45-5:00||Great Sex Equation|
|9:00-9:15||How Well Do You Know Your Mate?|
|9:15-10:00||The Heart of Marriage (Spiritual Oneness)|
|10:15-11:15||5 Things Your Spouse Wants You To Know|
|11:45-12:30||Together For Good: Oneness Plan|
What will it cost?
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- For 2 Couples ($95 per person)
- Buy one registration at the regular rate ($380/couple) and get the second one free. Offer is available for the following locations: Edmonton(Mandarin ONLY), Niagara Falls, Victoria, Montebello, Waskesiu Lake, Lake Louise and St. Andrews. Other discounted rates such as the Early Bird cannot be combined with the 2 for 1 offer. It is non-refundable but is transferable to another event. Offer ends January 28, 2019.
- Per Couple ($190 per person)
- Regular rate is available until each event start date.
- Per Couple ($140 per person)
- Sign up early and save $100. Offer available for all locations and expires approximately 11 days before each conference start date.
- Per Couple ($90 per person)
- Available for all pastors serving a congregation in a local church. This is our way of saying thank you for serving your church.
- 5 Couples ($90 per person)
- Groups must be registered at least 2 days before event start date. Registrations within the group are non-refundable but may be transferred to another couple or location. *Any couples above the minimum 5 can be added at the group rate of $180/couple. The group rate also applies to gift certificates when bought in multiples of 5.
* $6 processing fee will be applied to each couple’s registration *
Our marriage is worth it. Sign us up!
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires February 25
Hotel: 1-250-384-8111 or 1-866-540-4429
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $179/night
Fairmont Le Château Montebello
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires March 25
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $169/night + $11 Resort Fee/night
Elk Ridge Resort
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires March 25
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $119/night & up + $14.95 resort fee/night
Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires April 1
Hotel: 403-522-3511 or 1-800-441-1414
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $169/night + $17 Resort Fee/night
The Algonquin Resort
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires April 22
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $169/night & up
Blue Mountain Resort
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires Oct 21
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $128/night & up
Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires Nov 4
Hotel: 1-800-441-1414 or 780-852-3301
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $176/night + $18 resort fee/night
Fairmont Chateau Whistler
Early Bird Registration Rate Expires Nov 11
Hotel: 1-800-606-8244 or 1-800-441-1414
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $169/night + $15 resort fee/night
Quality Inn West Edmonton
Early Bird and Group Rate expire January 28, 2019
Getaway Hotel Room Rate: $119/night
Read more about this event