When you were dating you where head over heels interested in each other. You knew when your partner got up in the morning, what they had at Starbucks, who they called each day and who they hated from your favorite TV show. Being interested in each other was one of the strengths of your relationship.
So now that you’re married, are you still interested or are you…bored?
Spouses like to claim that they know all about their partner. Prove it. Take the challenge. Write out your answers to the following questions separately. Then discuss them together.
1. What is your partner’s favorite way to spend the weekend? (5 pts)
2. Describe what romance looks like to your partner (5 pts)
3. Describe your partner’s perfect day (5 pts)
4. Who was your partner’s favorite teacher and why? (5 pts)
5. What would your partner do if they won $1000? (5 pts)
How did you do? Do you know your partner as well as you think you do? Did your partner know you? I’d love to hear how you did. What surprised you? What made you laugh? What you do to keep up the Interest Quotient in your relationship?