Starting Marriage Strong – Marriage Prep Course
🗓March 3, 2023 – May 5, 2024
March 3, 2024 @ 2:00 pm – May 5, 2024 @ 4:00 pm
Starting Marriage Strong is a fun, interactive online (Zoom) marriage prep course that equips couples to explore marriage with wisdom, hope and helpful communication tools.
Get ready for surprising insights, and for honest and intimate, relationship-strengthening conversations just between you as a couple. Over the eight sessions, your hosts will guide you in having essential conversations every couple should have before getting married.
“We loved how the course was low pressure, non-judgemental and a safe space.”
– Chris & Michelle (together for 10 yrs
*Eight Sundays on Zoom, running from March 3rd – May 5th (not meeting March 31st – Easter Weekend – and April 21st)
- 1-3pm (PT)
- 2-4pm (MST)
- 3-5pm (CST)
- 4-6pm (EST)
- $145/couple – Early Bird Rate (until Feb 18th)
$190/couple Regular Rate
- Eight sessions with hosts, Kristen and Braden Hafner
- SYMBIS book
- 1 workbook for her, 1 workbook for him
- Additional workshop material
- FL prayer cards
- $5 USD discount for SYMBIS Assessment
- A huge Weekend Getaway Marriage Conference Discount.
Start your marriage already “in the know.”
Your hosts: Braden and Kristen Hafner, FamilyLife Representatives for Edmonton and Northern Alberta, married since 2008 and passionate about helping couples start marriage strong!
*Any questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.