REGISTER EARLY AND WIN! (Approx. $680 Canadian Retail Value)
This contest is intended for residents of Canada only, excluding Quebec, and will be interpreted according to the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
This contest is being conducted by FamilyLife Canada, a division of Power To Change and excludes all employees.
All winners must be 18 years of age or older (19 years in the Province of British Columbia)
Participants are automatically entered when they register for a November 2017 – April 2018 Weekend Getaway conference location and pay their registration in full between June 1-July 31, 2017. Registrants may sign up with the early bird rate $280/couple or with the group rate $900/5 couples. Limit one entry (registration) per couple. Contest opens June 1, 2017 at 12:00 AM PST and closes July 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST. One winner will be chosen by random draw on August 1, 2017 at 10:00 AM PST and announced on August 2, 2017. All contestants must supply valid contact information and will be notified by phone and email. FamilyLife Canada reserves the right to stop/cancel the contest at any time in it’s sole discretion.
One (1) Weekend Getaway marriage conference prize pack which includes:
- Couple’s Registration Fee for Weekend Getaway Conference – retail value $380
- 2 night’s accommodations at the coordinating conference hotel – retail value approx. $300-$350.
Prize pack cannot be separated, refunded, or transferred and must be used in conjunction with the conference registration at the specified conference date and location. Prize pack does not include, travel, parking, meals or any other incidental costs.
- One (1) winner will be selected by a random draw made from all contest entries received during the contest period.
- The winner will have their registration fee refunded in full to the payment method used in registration.
- Odds of winning a prize depends on the total number of eligible entries received during the contest period.
- Prizes awarded may not be substituted by the prize winner, is not transferable, has no cash value and must be accepted as awarded.
- Prize Winner will be contacted via phone and e-mail. Registrant must confirm notification within 7 days following the draw date or their prize pack will be forfeited.
- Prize Winner will be required to present proof of age (must by 18 years or older to be eligible to win, 19 years in British Columbia), and will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability.
- A correctly answered skill testing question will be required.
Representatives of FamilyLife Canada shall make all decisions with respect to the administration of the REGISTER EARLY AND WIN contest and such decisions will be final and binding. All questions regarding this contest should be directed to FamilyLife Canada located at 20385 – 64 Ave, Langely, BC V2Y 1N5 attention “Contest Administrator”. None of the hotels included in this contest by FamilyLife Canada shall be responsible in any way for the use of or bear any liability whatsoever attributable to the participation in the REGISTER EARLY AND WIN contest or receipt of the prize awarded. By entering the contest, participants agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of FamilyLife Canada, which shall be final on all matters relating to this contest. All entries become the property of FamilyLife Canada and none will be returned. By entering the contest, participants consent to the use of their name and/or photograph for use in promotional material by FamilyLife Canada without payment or compensation other than the prize awarded. By entering this contest, participants agree to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of FamilyLife Canada. FamilyLife Canada reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant which it has grounds to believe (a) tampered or attempted to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the contest; (b) violated the contest rules; (c) violated the terms of service, conditions or use and/or general rules or guidelines of FamilyLife Canada or any sponsor property or service, or (d) acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person.
FamilyLife Canada is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or undelivered entries whether sent by mail or email, or other electronic form. FamilyLife Canada is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by participants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of entries in the contest. FamilyLife Canada assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. FamilyLife Canada is not responsible for any injury or damage to participants or to any computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in this contest.