Connected Families Online Courses
June 1 - June 30
Sibling Conflict – Online Course
From Bickering to Bonding
presented by Jim & Lynne Jackson
- Registration opens June 1st
- Registration closes June 30th
- Course closes August 11th
“Why do they keep fighting?”
Conflict is normal and the way kids learn to get through it either prepares them for a life of constructive conflict resolution – or not.
Sibling Conflict course participants gain:
- A new vision of relationships in your family.
- Ideas for what to ask or say in the heat of the moment
- Practical examples from “real” life.
- An understanding of the role of God’s grace in conflict
- Ideas for showing your kids how to deal with their conflict WITHOUT you.
Five short sessions that will transform the way you think about sibling conflict forever:
Session 1: Getting “Unstuck” from Sibling Conflict
Session 2: Taking the Step from Crazy Mountain to Calm
Session 3: Building Understanding Around Sibling Conflict
Session 4: Facilitating True Conflict Resolution
Session 5: The Superpower of Celebration
Join us and take the course when it works best for you.
5 am in your p.j.s? Perfect!
Over your lunch break? No problem.
We’ll be moderating the course from June 1 through August 11. After that, you’ll still have access to the material forever!
Fee: $44 (USD) – scholarships available
Contact: Beth Scholes 604-514-1971 for more info